Rules for online version (for Fyziklani 2021) will be specified before the start of the registration.
- The competition is held for 3 hours between teams of 5 high-schoolers, who attend two different high schools at most.
- It is possible to participate in the English or Czech language only.
- At any instance, every team should have 7 tasks accessible. Solutions of the tasks should be written on the paper that states the problem and delivered to the judges.
- In the case of a correct solution, the team earns points and gets a new task straight away.
- In case of an incorrect solution, the team gets the task back to correct their answer.
- Every problem solved on the first try is awarded 5 points, on the second try with 3 points, on the third try with 2 points and with 1 point otherwise.
- The only way to get a new task is to solve another one correctly.
- In an exceptional case the judge can ask how the team found the solution.
- Solutions are accepted in standard form, i. e. with correct units. Fractions should be simplified. You can use constants like π and round correctly.
- It is allowed to use any written or printed materials. Electronic gadgets are strictly forbidden (except calculators).