Where can you stay?
If your home is far from Prague and you want to get enough sleep before the competition or take part in the accompanying program during days before and after Fyziklani, you can book a nights before the competition 8. 2. and 9. 2. in the Hotel Duo directly in the application form for Fyziklani. If you are planning to participate in the accompanying program after the competition ends, you can book another one or two nights (10. 2. and 11. 2.).
If needed, do not forget to get your visa. For more information, write us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. We can arrange you an inviting list.
Hotel Duo is a four stars hotel. It is located near the metro station Střížkov. The hotel address is Teplicka 492, 190 00, Prague, Czech Republic.
The breakfast is included.
There are twin rooms and triple rooms available. Competitors and their teachers will be assigned a room depending on the length of their stay and then depending on their preferences (i.e., participants accommodated for more nights will probably not be in a room with participants staying for one night only).
Price and Payment
The prices for individual nights vary, as the accomodation is partially subsidized by FMP CUNI.
- Wednesday 8. 2. 2023 – 21
- Thursday 9. 2. 2023 – 13 (the night before the competition)
- Friday 10. 2. 2023 – 17
- Saturday 11. 2. 2023 – 17
Competitors will be accomodated at triple rooms. If interested, they can also request a single room for the full price 49 .
Due to great demand for accommodation, we added some capacity (unfortunately for full price 21 ).
Payment details will be specified during January.
How to pay for accommodation and buffet?
- Please note that this is the only way to pay for your paid items for Fyziklani, we do not accept any payments on-the-spot in the hotel or elsewhere.
- In order to book accommodation, you have to tick it in the application for Fyziklani. Another paid item is buffet.
- Log into the database on db.fykos.cz with the e-mail you stated in your application.
- In the menu, click on Create payment.
- Select the currency in which you want to make the payment. It is possible to pay in CZK or EUR.
- Tick the items for which you want to pay (probably all of them).
- Then click on Proceed to summary.
- Check your e-mail address and the items, then click on Generate payment. If you cancel the payment at this point, you will be able to start the payment again later.
- Then you will get the information about the bank transfer and your own unique variable symbol. Please use this symbol in your payment, otherwise we will not be able to recognize that the payment is from you.
- Then go to your bank account and make the transfer. A correct way to use the symbol in your payment is either fill it as "reference" as "/VS/17323XXXXX" or into the field for "variable symbol", if you have such option.
- We should send you a confirmation e-mail within one week from the transfer. If you don't get a confirmation and it has been more than a week, let us know at email@example.com.
- You can also check your payment status in the detail of your team application.