Where can you stay?
If your home is far from Prague and you want to get enough sleep before the competition, you can book a night before the competition (10. 2.) in the Hotel Duo directly in the application form for Fyziklani. If you are planning to participate in the accompanying program after the competition ends, you can book another one or two nights (11. 2. and 12. 2.).
If needed, do not forget to get your visa. For more information, write us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. We can arrange you an inviting list.
There are twin rooms and triple rooms available. Competitors and their teachers will be assigned a room depending on the length of their stay and then depending on their preferences (i.e., participants accommodated for more nights will probably not be in a room with participants staying for one night only).
Price and Available Accommodation Capacity
Hotel capacity is finite, subsidized prices for particular nights are as follows.
- Thursday 10. 2. 2022 – 8 (the night before the competition)
- Friday 11. 2. 2022 – 12
- Saturday 12. 2. 2022 – 12
Due to great demand for accommodation, we added some capacity (unfortunately for full price 21 ). If you wish to have accommodation for some extra days, please contact us at email@example.com.
There are twin rooms and triple rooms available. Competitors and their teachers will be assigned a room depending on their length of stay and then depending on their preferences (i.e. those accommodated for more nights very probably will not be in a room with those staying one night only). Single rooms are available for full price 45 .
How to pay for your accommodation?
- Please note that this is the only way to pay for your accommodation, we do not accept any payments on-the-spot in the hotel.
- In order to book accommodation, you have to tick it in the application for Fyziklani. Also this payment is only for accommodation; paid parts of the weekend program have to be paid in cash and on-the-spot.
- Log into the database on db.fykos.cz with the e-mail you stated in your application.
- In the menu, click on New payment.
- Select the currency in which you want to make the payment. It is possible to pay in CZK or EUR.
- Tick your items for which you want to pay (probably all of them).
- Then click on Proceed to summary.
- Check your e-mail address and the items, then click on Generate payment. If you cancel the payment, you will be able to start the payment again later.
- Then you will get the information about the bank transfer and your own unique variable symbol. Please use this symbol in your payment, otherwise we will not be able to recognize that the payment is from you.
- Then go to your bank account and make the transfer.
- We should send you a confirmation e-mail within one week from the transfer. Please note that the bank account is kept under the FMP CUNI (our faculty), so it takes some time to get the information. If you don't get a confirmation and it has been more than a week, let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You can check your payment status in the detail of your team application.